Sunday, January 7, 2024

Dad's Trusty Toolbox

The Monday Montage crew is back with the first hop of 2024!  We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!

With the New Year comes my dad's birthday and it was a big on this year...70!  The Trusty Tools bundle was meant just for my dad!  I can't count the number of times my dad has shown up with his own trusty tool box to help with a project over the years.  He always knows just what to do and has just the right tool to fix anything!

I snipped some Trusty Toolbox DSP tools to fill a wooden diet tool box.  This old wooden toolbox also brings memories of my grandpa's old tool box!  I stamped the Dad segment in Lost Lagoon, fussy cutting around each letter.  Happy Birthday comes from Waves Inspiration, the perfect sized sentiment to tuck in with the tools.

A gift card holder was adhered to this inside.  I love this quick and easy way to git a gift card! 


What's next?  Click on the button below to see!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:










 

No comments:

Post a Comment