Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sweet Thoughts

Welcome to the latest and greatest Monday Montage Blog Hop!

Life has been a bit out of sorts lately for our family and we've had a mess of wintery weather, which has left me feeling kind of blah.  Thankfully, stamping is a true therapy for me, and thanks to a couple of snow days, I was able to dig in to more of the new products from the January-April Mini Catalog!

Have you seen the Sweet Thoughts Memories & More Card Pack and coordinating Cards & Envelopes?  These are the BEST for creating quick, easy and SUPER cute cards!
I cut the Cards & Envelopes cards down to the standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" for these cards, but check back later this week for a couple cards with the larger card bases!

For the first card, I cut down one of the envelopes, which has this beautiful floral image on the inside.  I used the floral image as a layer, followed by the adorable Pecan Pie heart pattern.  The globe and sentiment were on one of the cards, which I fussy cut to piece together individually. A cute little heart from the Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers was the perfect little embellishment.

Next up I a super simple card, again using the inside of one of the envelopes.  I simply cut the sentiment from a card and added the butterfly sticker.  Easy peasy!

I used one of the Memories & More cards as a base later, punching the sunny floral pattern with the circle punch and adding You Are My Sunshine from another card.  A few gold Pastel Sequins added just the right amount of glimmer.

And for the last card...the paintbrush!  I bought this card pack just for this paintbrush.  It's so cute!   The Basic White layering is the only cardstock I used for these cards.  Can you believe it?!?  I added the row of Calypso Coral flowers along the edge and punched a cheerful polka dot circle, followed by the paint brush sticker.  The sentiment and butterfly stickers were added, along with a few other single flower stickers.
A little tip when using the stickers with Dimensionals on your cards...use the embossing buddy on the back of the stickers to remove the stickiness.  This will prevent the edges from sticking the card base once they are sent in an envelope!

Thanks for hopping along with us!  


Products Used:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment