Friday, January 5, 2024

Nature's Birthday Sweetness

Welcome to the first TGIF Challenges Color Challenge of 2024.  We have the perfect color combo to celebrate the New Year and all of the celebrations to come this year!

I love to build up my birthday card stash at the beginning of the year, so I took this challenge as a fun opportunity to play with one of my favorite suites in the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog.

Nature's Sweetness DSP is full of beautiful patterns with gold mixed in, which was perfect for this challenge.  I heat embossed a Basic Black Deckled Circle as well as the sentiment to bring in some silver, as well as a couple of little Notes of Nature Flowers.
I pulled the gold strands of thread from the Gold & Vanilla Ribbon to tuck behind the  almond tree branch and added a few silver Festive Pearls. Now...who will be the lucky recipient of this card this year?!?

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment