Friday, January 19, 2024

Let's Eat Cake

Hooray! We've made it to Friday and an all new TGIF Challenges Theme Challenge!  Any day is a good day for cake, right?!?

I knew right away that I needed to use Earthen Elegance DSP to create a cake for this challenge!  Some may see dripping paint, but I saw yummy frosting in this pattern!

I created my own paper version of chocolate ganache by coloring the "frosting" on the top tier with the Deep Tone Natural Tone Stampin' Blends then coating it in a layer of glue with the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Some Distressed Gold Sentimental Park Dies flowers made the perfect cake topper

A cake stand was made using the sundae dish from the Share a Milkshake Dies.  Isn't it fun to find different uses for dies?  The Painted Texture 3D embossing folder adds a little more frosted texture to the card.  

Let's Eat Cake is probably my favorite sentient from Heartfelt Hexagons!  With a few stamped and fussy cut hearts and flowers tucked behind, it's a beautiful cake that looks good enough to eat!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I love your creative use of the Earthen Elegance Paper to use it for frosting. Love your ganache you made too.

    ReplyDelete