Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Thankful Notes of Nature

So many first for 2024!! Today is the first Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge of the year and it is full of so much inspiration!

I am not a fan of snow, especially when it's snow after Christmas!  So I pulled my inspiration from the blueberries as I dream of warm summer days.


Since I don't have any blueberry stamp sets, I pulled the colors from the image into the almond tree branch.  I absolutely love the collage style of stamping that comes with the Notes of Nature and Lovely & Sweet stamp sets.  It's so much fun creating a Night of Navy stamped background with all of the different images.  

The hole-punch and tab dies are so awesome and prefect for adding a little extra something to any project.  A little piece of Azure Afternoon peeking around the edges brought all of the blues together.

Be sure to play along and share what you have been inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Bree - you are SO nudging me to grab this bundle! Such a gorgeous arrangement!

    ReplyDelete