Friday, April 1, 2022

Tropical Layers

Happy Friday and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge!

What a week it has been!  The week before spring break at an elementary school is no joke!  Students and staff are all more than ready for a week off to relax and recharge for the last few weeks of school.

I'm a sucker for anything tropical or beach related, so the Artfully Composed Suite was right up my alley.  The Tropical Layers Dies were fun to use in this weeks color challenge.  Gorgeous Grape is not a color I use very often, but it is amazing with Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana!

I used the fun criss-cross die on a piece of Basic White and brushed some Coastal Cabana over the top, along with a few stamped off text images.

I added a layer of the awesome Vellum Layering Designs sheets that are part of this suite, along with some of the White Frayed Ribbon.  The little heart shaped leaves were perfect for embellishments.  And that stitched edge...I love what it adds to the card!

I hope you join along in this colorful fun and share your creation with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment