Tuesday, March 22, 2022

It's Tuesday and time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This week we have a beautiful spring Inspiration Challenge for you to play along with!

Between the inspiration from this challenge and my own blooming daffodils, the Daffodil Daydream bundle was a must!
I created the background by stamping the decorative image across a piece of Basic White in Daffodil Delight.  Next up, the daffodils and butterflies were stamped in Memento, then colored with the Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. 

I wrapped a bit of Linen Thread around the bundle of Daffodils and added my heat embossed and fussy cut sentiment.  Some additional texture was added with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.

Are spring flowers starting to bloom in your next of the woods?  I can't wait for the rest of my to start showing their beautiful colors!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Bree! Love that background stamping element, what a gorgeous backdrop for those perfect daffodils! Such a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete