Sunday, March 6, 2022

Flowering Birthday Wishes ~ Monday Montage

Happy Monday and welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!

It was a chilly, but sunny weekend here and I have a bad case of spring fever!  It's a bit too early to start digging in the dirt, but I did spend some time mapping out my flower garden while I wait a few more weeks for things to warm up.  While I wait, I'll keep on playing with paper flowers!
I started out by creating a lattice white on white background, adding a bright pop of color with the Coastal Cabana boots and Polished Pink tulips.  And since I love the watering can image so much, it just had to be added too!  See the little Pebbles Enamel Shapes underneath?  I love these embellishments! 

In true Craft-somnia fashion, a Sweet (Strawberry) Happy Birthday sentiment was heat embossed in white on Basic Black and fussy cut.   A few Artistry Blooms sequins added just a bit more color to finish off this sweet and simple card!

Check out Cathy at Sugar Shack Designs next, or hop on back to our Wickedly Wonderful Wendy!
Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment