Saturday, March 19, 2022

Simply Simple Cactus

I'm a little late to the TGIF Challenges Technique Challenge party, but I made it!  This past week was a bit of a challenge, but I pulled through and am getting in some creative therapy to help me recover!

Want to know a secret?  Simple Stamping is the HARDEST type of stamping for me. I always want to keep adding more and more.  Today's card actually came to me pretty easily though and reminded me that going back to basics is sometimes the best thing you can do...in all aspects of life!

I stamped this sweet and simple cactus in Evening Evergreen in a Cinnamon Cider pot.  A little Polished Pink Flower and a simple HELLO sentiment brought in just the right pop of color.  

I pulled out my favorite Simply Scored Scoring tool to add a few lines around the edges.  I love how much this adds to a card!  A few Evening Evergreen In Color Jewels were the only embellishments this Cactus Cutie(s) needed to dress it up!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you find time to fill your cup back up...and get some stamp time in!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment