Sunday, April 24, 2022

Cup of In Color Tea

 

Hello and welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We are back after a little break and can't wait to share our creations with you!

I FINALLY opened my box of pre-order goodies (one of the MANY perks of being a demonstrator!) and I am oh-so-happy with all that I got!  I always love it when the new Annul Catalog comes out and we have fresh new In Color's to play with.  You are going to LOVE how bight and cheerful they are this year!

The Tea Boutique Suite was first on my list because the adorable Tea Boutique DSP includes ALL of the 2022-2024 In Colors!  Check out my cute creation below to see all of the colors in action.

I started out by creating a simple background of cute little flowers in shades of Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis with Parakeet Party leaves. Even the names of the new In Colors are FUN!

You know that I love strips, so the tea cup with stripes was a no-brainer for me.  I stamped it in Sweet Sorbet and filled it with Parakeet Party leaves. The tea tag was stamped in Starry Sky with a bit of Parakeet Party in the background.  

The Tea Boutique DSP is FULL of colorful and adorable patterns that are perfect for so many occasions.  I went with the simple Crushed Curry and Orchid Oasis patterns.  I love this color combo!  

I finished the card off with a little Tahitian Tide Bakers Twine bow.  I can not tell you how excited I am to have In Color Bakers Twine again!  Only a little while longer before all of these amazing products are available to everyone!

Check out the rest of our Monday Montage hoppers...you won't be disappointed!


Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope to have a few more creations to share throughout the week, so be sure to check back!

Happy Stamping!








No comments:

Post a Comment