Tuesday, April 19, 2022

How Will I Live Without...

The Control Freaks are back with an all new Blog Hop this month.  We took a short break last month and we are so happy to be hopping along again!  You may have just arrived from Debbie Henderson or you may just be starting. Either way, don't miss a single stop!

This month we are sharing our favorite stamps, dies, embellishments, papers (and so much more) that we just can't live without!  Every time we have to say good bye to retiring products, I can't imagine my stamping life without them. Anyone else feel that way?  I'm here to share a few of my favorite retiring things before they are gone for good.
I am seriously sad that the Sweet Strawberry bundle is retiring.  I love these sweet strawberry images and sentiments.  I love them even more as a pop of color with a Basic Black card base.

I stamped the floral image on a piece of Basic White, coloring the flower in Petal Pink and leaves in Mossy Meadow.  The strawberries were colored in Real Red, with their tops and extra leaves in Mossy Meadow too.  The berries were punched out with the Strawberry Punch and popped up for a little extra dimension.  The simple Thank You sentiment was heat embossed in white on Basic Black with a little strip of  black and white Pattern Party DSP.  It was finished off with a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels and a little Playful Pets bakers twine.

Next up is another one of my favorites...Tasteful Touches and the coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies.  I love the floral image in this stamp set and the dies...oh, how I will miss them!  I use these dies on almost EVERY card I make!
This card is a case of one of this months Crafty Carrot Collective projects, created by Cindy Schuster...I loved the layout of her project and just had to use it!  I started off by combining two patterns from In Good Taste DSP, adding a diagonal strip of Gold Metallic Specialty Paper.  Some flowers, colored in Balmy Blue, and a few Granny Apple Green sprigs were tucked in behind the sentiment, along with a few more gold leaves.  A few Brushed Brass Butterflies finished things off...isn't it pretty?

Next up is Melissa Davies of Rubber Funatics...isn't she amazing?!?!

Thanks for hopping along with us!

Happy Stamping!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment