Friday, April 15, 2022

Sunshine & Rainbows

Welcome to Friday and an all new TGIF Challenges!
I had to get a little creative with this weeks Technique Challenge and create my own mask.  Why in the world do I not have any of the amazing masks?!?!  That's the beauty of some of our punches and dies though...you can make your own!
I used the Cloud Punch to create a simple Balmy Blue cloudy sky background for a cheerful rainbow and sunshine!  

I'm using the returning In Colors as much as I can before they are gone.  I am really going to miss Misty Moonlight!  Want to know what else I'm going to miss? The Tasteful Labels dies!  These are probably my most used dies!  Good-bye's are so hard!

I don't know about you, but I am SO happy it's Friday!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment