Sunday, February 6, 2022

Live Life in Full Bloom ~ Monday Montage

 

Welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  This hop is sure to be full of amazing creations, so don't miss a single stop!

We had an absolutely beautiful day today that left me with a massive case of spring fever!  I know we have a good chance of snow yet this month, but I am more than ready to get out in my garden to dig in the dirt.

While I patiently wait for the ground to warm up, I'm happy creating a little spring in my craft room!

Inspired by my own spring flowers beginning to peek out of the cold winter ground, I stamped and die cut some of the pretty little tulips from the Flower Rain Boots stamp set and coordinating Rain Boots dies.

I stamped tulips in shades of Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade and Highland Heather, placing them on Granny Apple Green stems.  I tucked some of the tulips into a Cinnamon Cider pot.  Check out how I snipped the top of the pot to tuck those tulips in!

I added a couple of stacked up pots that have toppled over.  Why you might ask?  Because when you have 5 doggies in your home, it's bound that they will knock over a flower pot or two each year with all of their crazy antics!

And can we talk about these adorable Pebbles Enamel Shapes?!?  After creating this card, it is clear that I am going to need MANY more of these!  I love what they add to this card.

I can't wait to tear in to my seed packs in the next month or so and get them sowed into the ground.  It will be another wait to see the beautiful blooms, but always so worth it!

  Cathy is up next or you can hop back to Wendy.  Either way, make your way all the way through!


Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Goodness, looking online for some ideas to work with for my Live and when I saw this, I fell in love! Thank you so much, I pretty near copied it bit for bit, it's so perfect! thank you again, my gals loved watching me stamp it up and lay it out just like yours! Beautiful! I love it! so cheery!

    ReplyDelete