Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Awesome Otter Birthday Wishes

There aren't many critters that are as cute as otters are!  I don't know about you, but I love watching their playful nature and would totally have one as a pet if my husband would allow...LOL!

For now, I'll stick with the adorable Awesome Otters stamp set and send a rainbow of birthday wishes to a special birthday friend.
I stamped this cute little guy in Memento, then added a splash of Pool Party water and Crumb Cake for the otter.  You can have a birthday without a party hat, right?!?  Misty Moonlight, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo brought some happiness to this party hat!

I wanted to add even more cheerfulness...hello Sunshine & Rainbows DSP!  A little strip peeking out from the side was just right.  I stamped the Birthday sentiment from Biggest Wish in coordinating colors, then fussy cut each letter for the perfect rainbow placement. 
 
The polka dots from the Checks & Dots embossing folder add just the right amount of texture to the Misty Moonlight card front.

Once again, I managed a card without embellishments or a heat embossed sentiment...shocking, right?!?!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. So darn cute!!! I might use the retired alphabet dies for my BIRTHDAY. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m also the Mom of 3 “boys” all grown up with families of their own. 🥰

    ReplyDelete