Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Artistic Hello ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments

 It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge and this one is so much fun!  I love all of the colors and images...the possibilities are endless!

I was inspired by the floral image as well as the colors.  The Artistically Inked bundled seemed perfect for this beautiful color combination.

I stamped and die cut the floral and leave images in shades of Night of Navy and Blushing Bride.  I die cut the large intricate floral image from a piece of Gold Metallic Specialty paper and layered the stamped flowers on top.  I love this metallic paper!
A few splatters of Blushing Bride were stamped around the edges and just a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels brought everything together, along with (my favorite) a heat embossed Hello.

I've been in to wonky layers lately and that seemed to work well with this card too. A Blushing Bride card base and a piece of Night of Navy were just what the Basic White piece card front needed.

Be sure to join in the fun over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and share what you were inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: