Sunday, February 20, 2022

Waves of The Ocean ~ Monday Montage

 

Welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We're back to share some more projects with you and I promise you will love them all!

Today I have a sneak peek of a new collection coming your way March 1st.  Waves of the Ocean is full of the beauty and wonder of the ocean...my happy place!

My first card was inspired by the talented Cindy Schuster over at Crafty Carrot.  She created an adorable card with the Paradise Palms bundle and I cased the layout of her card.  
With DSP as beautiful as Waves of the Ocean, it's easy to keep thing clean and simple.  I stamped and colored the perched pelican and the beautiful sentiment.  Just a bit of Linen Thread and a few of the pretty Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels completed the card.  

Next up is a beautiful sunset at the ocean...I feel like I'm at my favorite spot along the Oregon Coast!  Once again, the DSP did most of the talking.  A bit of the Blue Foils Specialty Paper provided just the right amount of shimmer for the waves...just like the ocean waves at sunset.  The perched pelican made an appearance again, along with a couple seagulls floating through the clouds.  A simple sentiment stamped on a strip of DSP and a few Rhinestone Waves finished the card off.


If you love the ocean as much as I do, mark you calendar for March 1st and add this beautiful new collection to your stamping collection!

Next up is my friend Cathy over at Sugar Shack Designs or you can hop on back to my stampin' BFF Wendy at Wickedly Wonderful Creations


Happy Stamping!



Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment