Saturday, February 19, 2022

I'll Be There For You ~ Control Freaks Blog Hop

 

Hello and welcome to the February Control Freaks Blog Hop!  This month we are celebrating F*R*I*E*N*D*S.  You may just be starting or you may have arrived from Melissa Davies of Rubber Funatics...either way, hop on through until the end!



I just recently ordered Every Chapter and absolutely love this stamp!  Y'all know that I LOVE to color with my Stampin' Blends and this stamp is PERFECT for them. I chose some softer shades for the book and added a pop of Polished Pink for the glasses.  I also added the Loose Flower Flourishes to my embellishment collection and am SO happy I did!  They were just what this card needed.


Along with a few other items in my last order, I also included the beautiful Calming Camellia SAB host stamp set.  The floral images in this stamp set are stunning!  I stamped the larger floral image in Memento in the corner of a piece of Whisper White, then added a beautiful banner with the smaller image stamped in Magenta Madness.  I had some retired gold twine in my stash that I pulled apart for some delicate gold detail.  If you haven't snagged this stamp set yet, you still have a few more days!


I used my favorite Pattern Party DSP for both cards.  I love, love, love all of the black and white patterns in this pack of paper.  Another must have!

Next up is LeeAnn Greff of Flowerbug’s Inkspot.  But don't stop there...keep on hopping to see all of the friendly creations we have to share with you this month!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment