Friday, January 7, 2022

Rain Boots and Tulips ~ #TGIFC350

Happy Friday stampers and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges!

We have an all new Color Challenge for you to play along with...and the chance to be a guest designer at TGIF Challenges!  Check out this weeks post for all the details!

It has been a wild winter weather week here that has me longing for warmer spring weather and flowers.  The Flowering Rainbows bundle helped me bring a little warmth and cheerfulness into my craft room .

Working with this color challenge had me digging through my DSP, looking for something that would work with these colors.  I had just enough of this In Good Taste pattern to create a fun background for some Night of Navy boots and Blushing Bride Tulips.  The DSP was die-cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies with a smaller Basic White Stitched Rectangle to break the DSP pattern up just a bit.

A bit of Gold Metallic Specialty paper was die-cut with the intricate diamond pattern die to pull in just the right amount of gold for the color challenge.  A couple Brushed Brass Butterflies were added for just a bit more shimmer.  

The beautiful sentiment was heat embossed on Blushing Bride, die-cut with my favorite Tasteful Labels dies.  The Night of Navy card base was embossed with the awesome new Gingham embossing folder...be prepared see a lot of this folder!

I'm hoping these rain boots and flowers will bring some warmer weather, allowing me to trade in my snow boots for my rain boots.  In the meantime, I'll keep on enjoying time in my warm cozy craft room.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment