Saturday, January 1, 2022

Party Like Puffins

Good-bye 2021...Hello 2022!  

Happy New Year friends!

Our family celebrated the New Year like puffins...FREEZING COLD!  We've hit single digit temps and have almost 2 feet of snow.  It was perfect for staying in with bowls of hot soup and some fun card games with family that stopped by throughout the night.  I'd like to say I made it until midnight...but I'm old and that just doesn't happen these days.  We rang in the New Year with our East Coast friends and were in bed by 10:00!
Since I don't have any New Years stamps, I thought these cute little Party Puffins and the Create With Friends stamp sets would work out just fine!

I stamped, colored and fussy cut all three of the puffins, along with the Celebrate sentiment.  These were paired up with a couple Party Pattern DSP patterns, some sequins and a bit of twine...it's a party now!
I hope you are ready for a fresh start in the New Year and I'm praying that 2022 is a bit less uneventful than the past two years have been!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
 

1 comment:

  1. Those Puffins look to be having a grand time. Wow in bed by 10:00, your aren't that old! - Can't wait to see more of your creations this year. I want to thank you to for being a wonderful Demonstrator.

    ReplyDelete