Monday, January 17, 2022

Friendly Birthday Wishes

Hello stampers!

I had an extra day off today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and most of my day was spent in my craft room!   That always makes for a great day!

I love this weeks  Global Design Project sketch challenge.  It inspired me to give a little more love to the Sale-A-Bration Friendly Hello stamp set and coordinating Friendly Hello DSP.

I cut a square piece of the multi-color flower and bird DSP pattern, and layered it with a Fresh Freesia Shimmer Vellum die-cut circle. I love the you can still see the DSP beneath the vellum.

I stamped the flower image in Fresh Freesia, adding a few Granny Apple Green leaves and a few sprigs of Pale Papaya.  I fussy cut the stamped image, tucking a little polka dot strip underneath.

As always, I heat embossed the sentiment in white on Basic Black and finished the card off with a few Classic Matte Dots.  

I love the simplify of this sketch...so much that I will likely use it again in the very near future!

I am grateful for the extra day off...last week was pure (COVID) craziness and I'm gearing up for this week to be just a crazy!  Time to rest up and get ready for the the week.

Happy Stampin!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment