Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Driving By to Say...

Hello and welcome to the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!

My first thought was to reach for a floral stamp set when I saw these colors, but then I remember my friends orange VW van and decided the Driving By stamp set would be perfect!

I colored the van Pumpkin Pie (of course), the bug Petal Pink and the car Daffodil Delight.  That cute little yellow car reminds me of a banana colored in yellow!  Since I fussy cut each car, I decided to snip off the gifts and balloons attached and just went with the cars.  

I created a watercolored background with Pool Party and Crumb Cake to create the perfect beach scene.  And what's a beach scene without some palm trees right? 

This cute card is on it's way to my friend Pam with a happy little note...I know she's going to love it!

I hope you'll join us and play along with this weeks Color Challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment