Sunday, January 3, 2021

Rainbow of Greetings

 Happy Sunday stampers!  

I am wrapping up the last little bit of my winter break and am so grateful for the time off with my family these past two weeks.  I would be telling a big fat lie if I said that I was ready to go back to work, but I am kind of looking forward to all of us getting back into our routine. However, I will miss all of the extra time I've had in my craft room...it's been a very productive couple of weeks!
When I placed my pre-order, the Love You Always suite was not yet available, but the beautiful black and white True Love DSP was and I just HAD to have it.  All of those beautiful blooms were just BEGGING to be colored!
I spent some time coloring many of the blooms, then fussy cutting them out.  I sat down this afternoon to create a stack of Thank You, Birthday and Thinking of You cards.  Just look at this rainbow of greetings!

I am a sucker for anything in black and white...and when you add a pop of color, it is even better!

Once the flowers were all cut out, I was able to put these cards all together in no time!  It was fun mixing up a few of the DSP patterns.
I used sentiments from Peaceful Moments and Butterfly Gala, which I paired up with the Tasteful Labels dies. And you know I can't have a card without a little bit of bling...some Rhinestone Basic Jewels were just the perfect final touch for each of these cards!
I'm pretty sure I used all shades of red, pink and purple Stampin' Blends, along with a few others, to color all of the flowers.  I'm sure I will be breaking out another sheet of this DSP soon to color even more!

I hope your New Year is off to an amazing start! 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment