Sunday, January 10, 2021

You've Got Happy Snail Mail ~ Monday Montage



Welcome back to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!  

I can't believe we are already into the second week of January!  I know Valentine's Day is still a little over a month away, but I am trying to stay ahead of the game and make sure I'm not scrambling at the last minute to get cards made.  

I'll admit...I was not totally sold on the Snailed It bundle at first.  That silly little snail reminded me of a cartoon, which I'm sure you are ALL familiar with, that I just cringe when my boys watched it!  But, of course all of the amazing stampers out there creating with this bundle had me changing my mind in a hurry.
I mixed up a few different Snail Mail DSP patterns and slipped in a cute little note in the envelope.  That envelope is so darn adorable!  I wrapped it all up some of the Blushing Bride bakers twine and threw in a few little white Resin Hearts.  Oh...and the fun little Real Red hearts stamped on Blueing Bride in the background are my favorite!


Next up is the silly little snail delivering some happy mail.  I will say, he is pretty cute carting that little envelope on his back!  The big postage stamp die is so much fun too!
I am awful about stamping anything on the outside of envelopes before I send a card out, but the Happy Mail Enclosed stamp in the Snailed It stamp set was just meant to be stamped on the outside!  SO.MUCH.CUTENESS!

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Snail Mail DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Blushing Bride, Bermuda Bay, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set ~ Snailed It
Other Supplies ~ Snail Dies, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Resin Hearts, Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch

I can't wait to see what the rest of our Monday Montage crew has in store for us!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so cute. Love this set (it's next on my list to purchase).

    ReplyDelete