Friday, August 28, 2020

Coffee, Cookies and Chocolate

Whew...we made it to Friday!  I hope you have all had a great week and are ready to slide into the weekend!
This was my first full week back at work (last week was only partial) and it has done me in.  I am both mentally and emotionally exhausted, but also so happy to be back!  I work for our local school district, so you can only imagine how intense things are right now.  Our kiddos start back to school (remotely) on September 8th and everyone is using every possible moment to make sure this year will be a great success, no matter what our circumstance may be!
Today's card was inspired by my week and my cravings for all of my guilty pleasures.
What's better than coffee, cookies and chocolate?!?!  Nothing! And you can bet I'll be treating myself to a few of these this afternoon when I leave the office.
I love the Nothing's Better Than stamp set and adorable Love You More Than dies.  Stampin' Up! hit every weakness out there in this stamp set...it's so good!
I stamped each treat in Soft Suede and colored them with Ivory, Bronze and Rococo Rose Stampin' blends.  I created an ombre effect with the die cuts of Coffee, Cookies and Chocolate and wrapped it up with the perfect sentiment "Fill the day with all your guilty pleasures"  which is from Pattern Play stamp set.  I love how perfectly this is pairs up with these tasty little treats!

I hope you are able to fill at least part of your day with some of your favorite guilty pleasures!  Have a fantastic Friday and relaxing weekend!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Rococo Rose, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Rococo Rose, Stampin' Blends: Ivory, Bronze, Rococo Rose
Stamp Sets ~ Nothing's Better Than, Patten Play
Other Supplies ~ Love You More Than Dies, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment