Friday, August 7, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome Color Challenge ~ #TGIFC276

Happy Friday stampers!

I don't know about you, but I need something FUN and CHEERFUL to help lift my spirts this week.  Thank goodness TGIF Challenges...they are cheering me up with this weeks amazing Color Challenge.
I will be honest...I struggled with these colors a bit a first because I could not figure out what stamp set to use. After pulling out card stock in these bright colors, I decided to focus more on the paper than the stamps. After getting that out of the way, I was able to find a fun stamp set in my collection to create today's card.
I love all of the fun sentiments in the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set, but what about the cute little accent stamps?!?  The heart and star helped to create a background for the simple "p.s. I love you" sentiment.  I added just a bit of bling with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Glittered Organdy Ribbon.  I don't know about you, but I am totally feeling a 90's groove with this card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Ridiculously Awesome
Other Supplies ~ Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Embossing Powder

I hope you will join in the fun and play along with us this week!

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping 

No comments:

Post a Comment