Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Beautiful Autumn ~ #HSSIC 346

Happy Tuesday stampers! The creative design team over at Hand Stamped Sentiments is back this week with a beautiful fall Inspiration Challenge!  What will you be inspired to create?

It's hard to imagine fall when we are in the middle of a triple digit heat-wave, but I know that is right around the corner!  Summer is my favorite season, but fall is my next favorite, especially when it comes to seasonal crafting!  I was immediately drawn to the Gilded Autumn suite in the mini catalog.  I love all of the warm fall colors in the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP and the Beautiful Autumn stamp set and coordinating Autumn Punch pack are great!n And have you seen the Brushed Metallic cardstock?!?  It is BEAUTIFUL!

I started out with a Very Vanilla card base, then added a layer of the cute acorn and leaves pattern of DSP.  Next came a layer of Gold Brushed Metallic cardstock, which I embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing folder.  I stamped a simple Thank You sentiment in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla, adding a small strip of Mint Macaron/Gold DSP underneath.  The sentiment was placed on top of the Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon, with an added copper acorn.  These little embellishments are the best!  Using the adorable Autumn Punch Pack, I punched out an acorn and a few leaves from the DSP.

I had some help with the layout of this card, thanks to the lates Global Design Project Sketch Challenge.  This is such a fun sketch that can be used with so many stamp sets!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you will play along with our Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge this week!  Add in a little more fun and join in the Global Design Project Sketch Challenge too!


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love the gold embossed panel and all your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete