Friday, August 21, 2020

Grateful Heart ~#TGIFC278 Inspiration Challenge

We made it to Friday and an all new TGIF Challenges...YAY!!
We have an all new Inspiration Challenge for you this week and we can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!
This week was my first week back to work after my summer break and my first full week back in the office since the middle of March!  Even though this school year is starting off differently than any other and I am exhausted, I am happy to be back!  I am blessed to have had most of the summer off while so many other staff members worked tirelessly to prepare for a virtual start to the school year.  My heart is truly so grateful for them, which is what inspired today's card!
I love the warm fall colors in the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP...they are just so calm and comforting!  In place of the jar in the inspiration photo, I cut a piece of the striped DSP using one of the Tasteful Label dies, layering some fussy cut DSP leaves and the beautiful sentiment all on top of this amazing piece of splattered DSP.  I added a few stamped leaves as well to pull it all together.  
Of course I added just a bit of bling with the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I love how well these worked with the colors of the DSP/
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Beautiful Autumn
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Rectangles, Tasteful Labels, Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I hope you have all had a great week and have an even better weekend ahead of you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment