Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Relaxing Inspiration ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments #343

Happy Tuesday stampers!  I hope your week has gotten off to a great start!
The Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team has a beautiful inspiration challenge for you to play along with this week.  We can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!

We just recently returned from an amazing trip to Zion, which took the place of our normal summer beach trip.  I absoutely LOVED Zion, but there is a part of me longing for the ocean air!  I may not be making a trip to the beach this year, but I can create one in my craft room!
I inked up the relaxing image in Memento then colored my heart out with some of my favorite Stampin' Blend colors.  I added just a splash more of color with a piece of Coastal Cabana DSP from the Brights Collection.  I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to ink up the word "relax" from one sentiment, then added "take time for yourself" in Costal Cabana.  I was going to add a little bit of Linen Thread, but decided to stick with simple...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Brights Collection DSP
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Melon Mambo, Mango Melody,  Seaside Spray, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Seaside View

I hope you are taking time to relax this summer.  We may not be going to the beach, but we are still getting lots of relaxing times in at home!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment