Sunday, July 19, 2020

It's Christmas in July ~ Monday Montage



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

Christmas came early...in my craft room at least!  I received my August-December 2020 Mini Catalog pre-order this week and I couldn't wait to create!  I know we are still in the middle of summer and I am nowhere near ready for Christmas, but I am excited to start creating for Christmas.

As soon as I saw the Christmas Means More stamp set, I knew I had to have it!  The fonts of these sentiments are great and the sentiments are the BEST!  "Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little more" is my absolute favorite!  I paired this stamp set up with the Sweetest Boarders dies and 'Tis the Season Designer Series Paper.  These all worked together beautifully!  Danity Diamonds 3D embossing folder wins again for this card...this EF can be used for ANY card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, 'Tis the Season DSP
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Means More
Other Supplies ~ Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Sweet Borders Dies

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment