Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Summer Night Adventures

Hello stampers!  I don't know about you, but my Monday absolutely flew by!  My hubby and ALL of my kiddos are gone until tomorrow night, so I have been keeping busy with some house painting projects.  Even though that has kept me busy, I have made sure to get in some stamping time as well!  This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge is simple, yet leaves lots of room to be as creative as you want!

My youngest son has become quite the stamper, so he was super excited when this months Paper Pumpkin kit arrived over the weekend.  We spent a little crafty time together before he left and I put together a fun little alternative project.
Thanks to this great kit, I only had to add a Calypso Coral card base and an extra strip of embossed Blackberry Bliss to complete the card!  My dear friend, Stephanie, took my youngest on a camping trip and to an amusement park this week.  The "Adventure Awaits" sentiment from Beautiful World stamp set paired up beautifully with the fun ferris wheel.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, July 2020 Paper Pumpkin Summer Nights Paper
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Beautiful World
Other Supplies ~ July 2020 Paper Pumpkin Summer Nights embellishments

Back to painting I go!  My goal is to get the kitchen all done today and put back together before my family comes home tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

I hope you will join us and play along with this great sketch!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment