Friday, July 10, 2020

Playful Birthday ~ #TGIFC272 Sketch Challenge

Oh goodness...here we are at Friday again!  Summer days always seem to fly by so fast!  I still have a little over 5 weeks left of my break, but I am already not looking forward to going back to work!  I love my job, but I also love having lots of extra creative time, especially when it comes to TGIF Challenges!
We have a great sketch for you to play along with this week!  I can't wait to see all of the creations!
Okay, does anyone else love the Playing With Patterns Designer Series Paper as much as I do?!?  There are some of my favorite colors and the patterns are the best!  I cut out the tag portion of the sketch using the Stitched Nested Labels.  These cute little polka dots reminded me of wrapping paper, so I wrapped them up in the Costal Cabana Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack. 
I added some detail to the background with the fun new Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.  Happy B-Day was cut out with the awesome new Playful Alphabet dies and the cute sentiment is from the coordinating Pattern Play stamp set.  Of course I had to add a few Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to finish the card off.  I'm gonna need more of those cuties!  

Whether it's your birthday or not, I hope your Friday is filled with all your guilt pleasures!  Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment