Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Happy Birthday From All of Us!

I am not sure how it is possible, but my baby turns 9 today!  I'm pretty sure we were celebrating his first birthday just last year!  

This is kind of that awkward age where he isn't in to the little kiddo stuff, but not quite into all of the tween/teen stuff either.  He is an animal lover, so I knew he would love these happy little critters from the adorable From All of Us stamp set.  I can't wait to see him decide which animal is each of our family members!
He's going to be even more surprised to see he gets this stamped set for his own collection, along with a fun little card kit I put together for him.  He got a new desk in his bedroom and is so happy to have his own creating space!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Bronze, Ivory
Stamp Set ~ From All of Us
Other Supplies ~ Playful Alphabet

I loved coloring all of these little critters and I know my son will too!  

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment