Friday, June 26, 2020

Sending Summer Sunshine ~ #tgifc270 Theme Challenge

Summer is here and we are celebrating it at TGIF Challenges this week!  Join us in our Summer Vibes Theme challenge...we can't wait to see what you create!
My family kicked off the first week of summer with some HEAT...100+ degree heat in Zion.  It was an amazing trip and we had so much fun!  I mean, it's ALWAYS fun when I'm with my BFF Wendy!
When I think of summer, I think of cold, juicy pineapple!  I lived off of this fruit when I was pregnant with my youngest...so good.  My favorite stamp in the Cute Fruit stamp set is the pineapple!
I created a bright watercolor background using the cool new Water Painters and Watercolor Paper...it's like a splash of summer!  The cute sentiment comes from this months Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit.  It was absolutely perfect for this theme challenge!  The rectangle frame was a little too blah, so I added a few splatters with my Mango Melody Stampin' Write Marker.  It's such a fun technique!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mango Melody, Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Mango Melody, Garden Green, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Cute Fruit, Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Rectangles, Tasteful Labels, Water Painters

We are on our final stretch home.  We had such a great trip, but it's always good to get back home too!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment