Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Love Makes Us Family

Hello stampers!
As I wrap up my final week of the school year from home, I'm able to sneak in a little more stamping time...YAY!!!  Just a few more days and we will all be on summer break, which means even more stamping time!
I did get a little stamping break today to join in the latest Stampin' Through The Catalog Challenge, using the lovely new Lovely You stamp set.
I just love these fun little floral and leave stamps...they are so cheerful and happy!  I inked up the flowers and leaves in a rainbow of colors, fussy cutting a few to tuck behind the sentiment.
The coordinating Lovely Labels Pick a Punch is just as lovely as it sounds.  You can create fun labels in 6 different sizes, in any length that you want.  I love being able to layer two different sizes of labels for the sentiment.
Speaking of sentiments...isn't this one just the BEST?!?  Love really is what makes all of us family!  The sentiments this stamp set are all so perfect!  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Lovely You
Other Supplies ~ Lovely Labels Pick a Punch

I didn't put this stamp set away after I created this card...I kept on stamping.  Be sure to check back soon for a look at what else I created with it!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment