Sunday, June 7, 2020

You Are SO Loved ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

How are you all doing?  I hope that you are all staying safe and healthy during these uncertain and trying times in our world.  My heart has certainly felt a little heavier this past week...so I retrated to my craft room and created some happiness to share!

I have gotten a lot of use out of the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle so far and I have so many more ideas.  I LOVE this bundle!  I created my own DSP by stamping the large sunflower in Memento, then added a big splash of color with a bright and sunny Daffodil Delight sunflower.
I added a bit of texture to this card using the new, and amazing, Tasteful Textile 3D embossing 3D folder.  If you don't have this embossing folder yet, it is a must have!  I finished the card off with a sweet little sentiment with a whole lot of meaning, especially right now.  Stampin' Up! released this stamp set at just the right time.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Celebrate Sunflowers
Other Supplies ~ Tastefl Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Sunflowers Dies, White Embossing Poweder


Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment