Saturday, June 20, 2020

Celebrating All of the Dad's

Father's Day is tomorrow, but we celebrated a little early as we are headed out of town for a long overdue vacation!  I'm a little sad I won't be with my dad on Sunday, but I am so happy we were able to celebrate early.

Once again, the World of Good suite is coming through to help create a great card!  By adding "Dad" to this sentiment, I had the perfect Father's Day card.
I love all of the rich colors in the World of Good Specialty DSP.  And the Old World Paper Embossing Folder is SO AMAZING!  The texture it adds is the best!  After embossing the map pattern of DSP, I tore the edges and sponged a little Soft Suede them.  I love how it turned out.

The World Map dies in this suite are stunning! There is so much you can do with this entire suite.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Misty Moonlight, World of Good Specialty DSP, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Misty Moonlight, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Beautiful World, A Good Man
Other Supplies ~ Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, Tasteful Labels Dies, World Map Dies

Thank you for stopping by today!  I will be back a bit later this week with a few more creations to share.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment