Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Cherished Friend ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments

Happy Tuesday stampers!
Welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  We have a colorful challenge for you to play along with today.
I decided to ink up Lovely You again.  I wasn't if I could make this set work with these shades of blue/green, but I was happily surprised to see just how pretty it turned out.
I stamped the flowers and leaves in a random pattern, adding a few fussy cut pieces and a simple little sentiment.  I punched a Whisper White label using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, then added the fussy cut sentiment that I heat embossed on Bermuda Bay.
A few little rhinestones and this pretty card is complete!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Lovely You
Other Supplies ~ Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I hope you will play along with us this week!  We love to see what you are inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment