Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day Trio ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and had the chance to celebrate the important women in your life.  My boys, with the help of my hubby, made sure I had a nice day!  We spent a restful day at home and enjoyed a nice dinner with our momma's and aunt...a perfect day in my book!
I'm not only blessed with my own mom, but with two mother-in-laws as well!  It was fun creating these cards for them this year.

  Last month's Paper Pumpkin had some beautiful stamps that were perfect for Mother's Day.  I love the stamp to create the tree.  I had a few left over tree trunks from the kit, which I dressed up with the Frosted Flower Embellishments.  The little butterfly stamp was just what I needed for a cute boarder along the edge.

Next up is a card with some watercolored butterflies and some pretty layers of color.  I always forget how fun it is to combine Whisper White and Very Vanilla.  

My final card was created with the beautiful Ornate Garden Specialty DSP and Stampin' Blends...color therapy for me and a beautiful Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law.  That's a win for both of us!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Best Dressed DSP, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Sets ~ April 2020 Paper Pumpkin, Strong & Beautiful, Butterfly Gala
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Frosted Flower Embellishments, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment