Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Create Your Own Cutting Garden ~ HSSIC#340

Hello friends!  Welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.  I have been working all spring on planting a cutting garden and I can not wait for all of my flowers to start blooming!


While I wait, I had so much fun creating some paper flowers in some of my favorite varieties!
I used the Daisy and Perennial Flower Punches, along with Magnolia Memory dies to create the flowers. I used up the last of my Perennial Essence Floral Centers, some of them inked up in Early Espresso.  I am sad to see these fuzzy little embellishments go.  I had the perfect little bud vase to arrange these flowers in and finished it off with a cute little tag stamped from Celebrate Sunflowers and cut out with Tasteful Labels Dies.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Rocco Rose, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Basic Black
Ink ~ Memento, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Celebrate Sunflowers
Other Supplies ~ Punches: Daisy, Medium Daisy, Perennial Flower
Dies : Magnolia Memory
Perennial Essence Floral Centers

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm going to have to CASE these. So pretty! Thanks for sharing your talent with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete