Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunflower Celebration and Thanks ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!
It's not very often that I can say one stamp set or bundle is my absolute favorite, but I absolutely LOVE the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle!  I mean, what's not to love?!?!  Beautiful sunflowers that you can color and coordinating dies that don't even require ink...be still my heart!

You all know how much I love my Stampin' Blends, so of course that was my go-to coloring choice for these cute little flowers.  Misty Moonlight was the perfect background color of choice to go with the sunny Daffodil Delight flowers and the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder added just the right amount of texture.  I added a little splash of Granny Apple Green, some Misty Moonlight/Silver Bakers Twine and a few Rhinestone Jewels to finish the card off.
 We might not have been able to pre-order the beautiful new In-Color inks, but we were still able to get our hands on the paper.  If you are a demonstrator, you probably saw a card very similar to this in one of the recent Succeed Weekly's.  It just had to be CASE'd!  This was a fun way to showcase ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Color's. 
Just Jade was my color of choice for the card base, along with the fun polka dot pattern DSP.  I cut the sunflower from Bumble Bee, adding a little texture using the  Subtle embossing folder with Cinnamon Cider for the center.  The sentiment was heat embossed on the bright and cheerful Magenta Madness for the perfect pop of pink!  I did add just a touch of ink for the leaves, then topped with the delicate die cut leaves.  I couldn't leave out Misty Moonlight on this card...a few In Color Enamel dots were just what the card needed!

I know we are seeing so many great creations with this bundle and you can be sure that I will be creating more with it soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment