Monday, December 9, 2019

Peaceful Poppy Thoughts

Happy Monday stampin' friends!  

Another weekend has come and gone...and it went by way too fast!  I had a to-do list that was a mile long, but the arrival of my pre-order pushed a few of those things to the back burner so I could play with at least ONE of the new suites I got!
The Peaceful Poppies Suite was the first must have on my list.  I absolutely love poppies and the colors in this suite are gorgeous!  
I also love that Stampin' Up! coordinated not one, but two stamp set and die bundles.  The poppy images are beautiful and the sentiments are perfectly paired.   
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Black Berry Bliss, Whisper White, Velum, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ Poppy Moments Dies, Painted Labels Dies, Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, White Embossing Powder

I was a bit overwhelmed by my pre-order box and didn't know what to use first.  I went to my favorite sketch challenge site, Freshly Made Sketches, and was instantly inspired!  Yay!!

The next few weeks are packed full for my little family, but I am hoping to squeeze more creative time in here and there, so be sure to check back soon!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous poppies! I love how you layered the vellum poppies on top! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete