Sunday, December 15, 2019

Tropical Birthday Wishes ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

After spending a better part of the day wrapping gifts, I needed a little break from Christmas.  We have a special friend celebrating her birthday today and I needed the perfect card, just for her.  The Tropical Oasis suite items had not yet been put away and were practically begging to be used again!  So I put them to work to create not one, but two tropically perfect cards!
The patterns in the Tropical Oasis DSP pack are so bright and colorful...you feel like you are right there on a warm sunny beach enjoying all of the beautiful sights, sounds and flavors.  And the Coastal Wave 3D Embossing Folder is my new FAVORITE!  The texture this embossing folder creates is amazing!
I played around with a couple different patterns of DSP and a few different stamps and dies from the Timeless Tropical bundle.  The tiny pineapple and palms trees are beautiful!  I love that you can use this suite for anyone!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Terracott Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Tropical Oasis DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove, Pretty Peacock
Stamp Sets ~ Timeless Tropical, Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ Painted Labels Dies, In The Tropics Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Tropical Oasis Trinkets, Layering Circles Dies

My break from Christmas is over. Are you all ready for the holiday?  I still have a few little things to purchase and a little bit of baking left before I can say I'm ready, but I'm so close!

Make sure to check out the rest of the hop...you won't be disappointed!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment