Sunday, December 1, 2019

Deck the Halls ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We were out of town for the holiday, but got back in town on Saturday and jumped right in to decorating for Christmas.  I always love pulling out all of our decorations and the memories that go along with all of them.  

Our decorating inspired today's Christmas card, using the beautiful Christmas Gleaming stamp set. 
I always love an image that can be colored with my Stampin' Blends!  You can often find me in my craft with my favorite music playing and coloring the day away!  I love the boldness of the holly and the simpleness of the ornaments.  
It's always hard for me not to add a ton of layers and embellishments, but I resisted and kept things pretty clean and simple.  I'm kind of feeling the same way about Christmas this year...keeping everything simple.  I'm happy that my family is on board with it too!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Shaded Spruce, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Gleaming
Other Supplies ~ Gleaming Ornaments Punches, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for hopping along with us!  Just click on the buttons below to make your way through the entire hop.  We've got some great projects in store for you!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment