Friday, June 21, 2019

Ruffled Roses ~ #TGIFC217

It's finally Friday!!  And y'all know what that means...time for an all new TGIF Challenges!  Our team is trying out a fun technique...Ribbon Ruffles!  How many of you have spools and spools of ribbon? It's time to use it!
I used the new 1/4" Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon a few days ago on another card and absolutely LOVE this ribbon!  It's ties beautiful bows, but it also makes for some pretty fantastic ribbon ruffles too!
I mentioned yesterday that I still haven't placed an order from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, other than my pre-order items.  I know, I know...I'll get on it soon!  But not having ALL of the new things is giving me the opportunity to create with some of my favorites that carried over.  
First Frost is my favorite stamp set for wedding cards.  I love the soft images and all of the beautiful coordinating Frosted Bouquet Dies.
With the Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon as my staring point, I pulled a couple new In Colors and paired them up with a couple of favorites.  Getting 5 new colors each year is so good.  It's fun to come up with new color combos.  Rococo Rose and Pretty Peacock paired up beautifully with Mint Macaron and Petal Pink!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron
Ink ~ Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink
Stamp Set ~ First Frost
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Bouquet Dies, 1/4" Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins

If only my yard was filled with flowers like this to create my own living bouquets.  I add a few new flower varieties each year in hopes of having this some day!  With that being said, the rain has gone away for a bit, which means I'm headed out to dig in the dirt for a bit!

Have a great Friday!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment