Monday, June 24, 2019

Daisies and Denim

Hello my stamping friends and welcome to a new week!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  We spent our weekend in Idaho with my husbands family.  His grandmother passed away last week and we all gathered to celebrate her life.  Funerals are never a great reason to get together, but time with family is always special, no matter what the circumstances are.
I went for a quiet walk yesterday morning before we headed home and took in the beauty of the wild flowers and peaceful blue skies along the way. I love finding creative inspiration in my surroundings and could not wait to get home and create!  
Seaside Spray is such a beautiful and calming color...perfect for some pretty daisies in a pocket of denim!  The fuzzy little Perennial Essence Floral Centers gave them an extra pop of color...they are so cute!
If you loved last years Daisy Delight Bundle, you will also love the new Daisy Lane Bundle!  The Daisy Lane stamp set coordinates with the new Medium Daisy Punch AND the Daisy Punch.  It is so great to have carry over products that coordinate with new stamp sets!  If you haven't purchased your Daisy Lane Bundle yet, you are missing out!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Seaside Spray, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink ~ Granny Apple Green, Seaside Spray
Stamp Sets ~ Daisy Lane, Daisy Delight
Other Supplies ~ Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Well Written Dies, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Pocket Dies

It's time for me to go give my flower beds a little TLC before my youngest and I head out on a bike ride and picnic lunch.  

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment