Tuesday, June 4, 2019

A Walk Down Daisy Lane

Hello to all of my creative friends!  Happy Annual Catalog Release Day!
What better way to kick off the catalog than with an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge with some brand new products!!
There are so many colorful and inspiring photos to choose from!  I pulled my inspiration from the floral images and the pretty shades of blue.  The beautiful new Daisy Lane and Birch background stamp sets are a match made in stamping heaven!  I LOVE the Birch background stamp...be prepared to see it a lot!

Aren't these daisies so pretty?  They are stamped in the beautiful new Seaside Spray In-Color...LOVE!  All they needed were just a bit of fussy cutting, a simple little "smile" sentiment and a little bit of bakers twine.  I love it when a card can be so simple!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Ink ~ Seaside Spray, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Daisy Lane, Birch
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Timeless Label Punch

We are on the official countdown to summer break at our house.  My boys only have 6-1/2 days left and I have 12 days left...we are all ready for a much needed break!  I'm so excited to place an order from the new Annual Catalog so I have some fun things to create with this summer!  What's on the top of your wish list?!?!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment