Sunday, June 2, 2019

Soaring Thank You ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 

I am still creating with the Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit...this is by far one of my very favorites!!!  I love all of the fun patterns of the card fronts.  And did you notice a NEW color in this kit?  Pretty Peacock is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I cut down one of the card fronts and tore along the bottom edge of it, then layered it on top of a torn piece of Crumb Cake card stock.  I love this technique to give a project some added texture.  I also stamped some of the pretty feathers on a strip of Pretty Peacock and topped it off with a couple of fussy cut feathers, velvet ribbon and cute little bird embellishment included in the kit.  The soaring birds were stamped in Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue then fussy cut and add to the circle cut from the back of one of the note cards that I used in one of my alternative Paper Pumpkin projects last week.  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock
Ink ~ Pretty Peacock, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit
Other Supplies ~ Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit Embellishments

Next stop on the hop is my creative friend Cathy...I always love all of her awesome creations! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the wickedly wonderful Wendy...I just love her!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment