Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Ocean of Thanks

Hello stampers!  How's your week shaping up so far?  It's been a pretty productive one for me, which is a good thing!  With baseball season eating up so much of our time, I feel like I've fallen behind on some of the things around our house. We're getting ready to head out for our final baseball tournament of the season, which means even more time to catch up once this weekend is over!
I've been starting off each morning with a little bit of stamping...this makes my heart so happy!  This weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch is so simple...one of the many reasons I love playing along with them so often!
I had bits and scraps of Come Sail Away DSP left over from my last class that were perfect for this sketch.  Thanks to the Smooth Sailing dies, there is very little stamping on this card...in fact the only stamping is the sentiment.  I love being able to show my customers that you don't always have to fill a card with stamped images to make it amazing!
I love the subtle embossing of the wheel die!  And the Subtle Embossing Folder gave my card front just the right amount of texture, which matched up beautifully with the striped strip of DSP!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Seaside Spray, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Vellum, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Sailing Home
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Dies, Smooth Sailing Dies

Off I go to pick up groceries...I have 5 boys to feed this weekend!  I need a second job just to keep my kids and their friends fed during the summer!

Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch and inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Bree! Love the nautical touches and all your details. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete