Sunday, June 16, 2019

Geared Up for Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Father's out there!  
As a daughter, my dad was my first love, my greatest inspiration and my true hero growing up...and he still is today!
As a wife, I have been blessed with an amazing husband that my boys are so lucky to call Dad...he goes above and beyond in doing so much for all of us!
I am loving that Geared Up Garage carried over into the annual catalog!  This is such a great stamp set and can be use for so many occasions for any guy in your life.
Did you know the oil stain image works perfectly to create a rusty look on the gears?  I stamped the image in Cajun Craze on the Bermuda Bay gears for he perfect rusty look!  
I wanted to use my embossing paste to create a fun brick background for this card, only to discover that I had run out.  No worries...a little versa mark smeared across the brick stencil and some white embossing power did the trick!  Topped of with a copper embossed sentiment, a bold Crushed Curry Stitched Circle and a few copper gears, this card is complete and ready for a pretty rad Dad!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Cooper Foil
Ink ~ Cajun Craze, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Geared Up Garage
Other Supplies ~ Garage Gears, Stitched Shapes, White Embossing Powder, Pattern Party Decorative Masks

I hope you all have a great day and get to spend some time with that special guy in your life...whether it be your own dad, your husband or any father figure in your life that you love.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment