Saturday, January 27, 2018

Simple Saturday

Hello stampers and happy Saturday!
 
Our Saturday's are jammed packed with sports between now and the end of June, so my stamping time on Saturday's is pretty limited right now.  But since I try to get in my craft room a little bit each day, I've decided to go with Simple Saturday stamping :-)  It's always great to have a quick and easy card for any occasion.
 
Picture Perfect Party Suite is absolutely perfect for creating a simple card. The two step stamps in the stamp set are so easy to use and create some pretty cute images, like these party horns.  Add some super cute DSP from the Picture Perfect Party DSP stack, a few sequins and BAM...you're done!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Tutti-Frutti Sequins
 
I love the font in the sentiments in this stamp set too!  I pretty much love EVERYTHING in this whole suite!!!
 
I'm going to try to squeeze in a few more minutes of stamping before we head out again to my twins' basketball game this afternoon :-)
Have a great day and happy stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment